CIITIX-WiFi Usage Guide
It is a turnkey solution to your WiFi needs. Built onto the rock solid Debian Linux.
- Download CIITIX-WiFi image from here.
- Burn the image to CD.
- Insert The CIITIX-WiFi CD into CDROM and power-on your PC. Select Boot from CDROM.
- At the Boot Prompt press Enter.
- Select “Start CIITIX-WiFi Live” if you want to run CIITIX live-CD or “Start GUI Install” if you prefer to install it and go with GUI install environment.
- On the X login prompt use the user “ciitix” & password “live” .
- Fire up the browser. Login into the GUI frontend with “administrator” user name & “radius” as the password.
- Add the user in the DB from the section displayed in the screen-shot (“Management” > “Users” under “Users Management” > “New User”). Note: Don’t forget to select “Cleartext-password” as “password Type”.
- Add the NAS device in the DB from the section displayed in the screen-shot (“Management” > “Nas” under “NAS Management” > “New NAS”).
- Restart the freeradius as
sudo /etc/init.d/freeradius restart
- Copy/install the client certificates onto the clients. ( copy from /etc/freeradius/certs/client-certificates folder i.e. ca.der & server.p12). Note: Install them in “trusted root certificates” section so as not to receive any warnings since they are self-signed & not versign signed. password for server.p12 certificate is “ciitixwifi”.
- Congratulations you have set up a wifi server in under 5 minutes.