A Simple to use, Easy, and effective Network Drive Mapper.
All your favorite mapped drives are saved in a DAT file,
for you to easily transport mapped drive settings to multiple computers.
Mapped Drives are saved to a DAT file, to be easily transported to multiple computers.
Entries in the list can be easily mapped and unmapped with a press of a button.
- Easily add multiple map drive entries.
- Easily map all, or just selected entries in the list.
- Double click a map entry to edit it.
- Use the -c startup switch to connect to all entries then exit.
- Use the -d startup switch to disconnect all map entries then exit.
- DAT file is encrypted to help prevent your passwords from being compromised.
- Extremely small executable size, 188kb.
Windows NT 4 and Up.