Clementine is a modern music player and library organiser.
Clementine is a multiplatform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Last.fm, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo and Icecast.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- Visualisations from projectM.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm.
- Cross-platform – works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Remote control using a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
|This is Clementine’s developer site. More information is available on the homepage.|
Version 0.6 released – Saturday 11th December 2010
This release features two new information panes that show lyrics, song statistics, artist biographies, photos and lists of tags and similar artists. We’ve redesigned the sidebar (although you can switch back by right clicking on it), and also added ratings, play counts and skip counts. You can create smart and dynamic playlists from songs in your library, and also now listen to music from Jamendo and Icecast radio stations. See the full changelog for more information.
- Show all »