“IntelliJ IDEA被认为是当前Java开发效率最快的IDE工具。它整合了开发过程中实用的众多功能，几乎可以不用鼠标可以方便的完成你要做的任何事情，最大程度的加快开发的速度。简单而又功能强大。与其他的一些繁冗而复杂的 IDE 工具有鲜明的对比。 IntelliJ IDEA 10 特性：全新的自动完成代码；提高项目索引启动速度；更简单方便的多语言编辑器；可以拖放框架以外的IDE编辑器窗口；支持 Mercurial 和 Git 分布式版本管理系统；多个 Lighter UI；增强控制台的定制性。”
Community Edition FREE
- Lightweight IDE for Java SE and Groovy development
- Powerful environment for building Google Android apps
- Integration with JUnit, TestNG, popular SCMs, Ant & Maven
- Free and open-source (get the source code)
What’s New in IntelliJ IDEA 10
Code even faster with auto-popup code completion.
Initial project indexing
is 100% faster.
Control your workspace layout with more flexibility.
Free Android IDE
Community Edition is a new powerful IDE for Android.
Brand New Code Completion
Code even faster, with the new completion auto-popup. No need to invoke it. It’s way smarter.
100% Faster Project Indexing
The start-up project indexing ensures that IntelliJ IDEA is smart and quick when it comes to coding, navigation, refactoring, etc. And now, indexing is nearly twice as fast compared with the previous version.
VCS and DVCS
Bundled Mercurial support: just check out or open a Mercurial project — and start working right away.
Git support now offers a brand new Git log view, along with other major new features.
Native GitHub integration: open projects right from the repository, or share your project as a new repository right from the IDE.
Now you can use the spell-checker in the VCS commit dialog.
Test Results Export to HTML/XML
Save results of any executed unit tests into a separate HTML or XML file. Works for JUnit, TestNG and all supported frameworks.
Faster Project Sync on Linux
The new native file system watcher for Linux allows faster synchronization of the project tree with the IDE upon external changes.
Easier Multilanguage Editing
Detachable Editor Tabs
You can now drag and drop the editor window outside of the IDE frame.
Lighter UI, More Native Look&Feel
New lightweight UI lets you focus on what really matters — the code. Whatever platform you use, the new Look & Feel looks and feels much more native.
Soft Wraps in Editor
You can finally enjoy this highly anticipated feature! Soft wraps are available not only in IntelliJ IDEA, but also in all other IDEs built on its platform.
Marked Objects in Debugger
Any marked object can be now accessed via its label wherever an expression is evaluated, even if this object is not available from the current debugger context. This works in Expression Evaluation dialog, Watches panel or Breakpoint Condition field.
Database Table Editor
The dedicated DB table editor allows you to quickly and flexibly modify or review data in any table, without having to type and run SQL queries from the console.
Customizable Console Folding
Analyze any stacktrace faster, by folding non-informative output lines according to your own rules. You can even modify rules on the fly, right from the console.
Android plugin is now part of the FREE IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition.
Write unit tests for your Android application using the Android testing framework. IntelliJ IDEA will automatically create a sample test class for your main activity so you can launch tests directly from the editor.
- Added support for Android Library projects
- Enabled using Maven in Android projects
- Added quick navigation to Resources from their usages in the editor
- Added CSS editing support in GWT ui.xml files
- Improved support for UiBinder classes and templates
- Added specific support for GWT ClientBundle and CssResource interfaces
- A new action to Generate GWT Compile Report
- Development Mode window is integrated into IntelliJ IDEA frame
- New ActionScript/MXML refactorings: extract interface, extract superclass, change method signature, delegate methods, introduce parameter
- More code inspections, such as global unused class/method and appropriate quick-fixes
- Smart code completion
- New option to generate code from UML diagram: create classes/members
- Flex compiler optimization
- Improvements in ActionScript/MXML code formatter
- More powerful Flex/FlexUnit run configurations
Groovy support has been enhanced:
- Change Signature and Introduce Constant refactorings
- Smart Completion, aware of the expected type
- Groovy++ type inference
- Hot-swapping Groovy classes
- @Grab dependency management
Grails developers can now enjoy:
- Major GSP editing improvements.
- Completion for names of controllers, actions, templates, GSP-files, named URL mapping, etc. whenever possible.
- Renaming related artifacts together (e.g. renaming matching .gsp together with a controller action, renaming matching test classes together with production ones, etc.)
- Improved Grails-Spring integration.
- Debugging of GSP pages.
See the dependencies between modules and libraries and resolve conflicts between them, with a simple glance at the Maven dependencies diagram.
- New Maven Refactorings: Introduce Property, Extract Managed Dependency.
- New Generate Actions: Dependency, Plugin and Repository
- pom.xml editor new features: easier navigation, smarter paths, more intelligent plugins configuration
The already outstanding Spring support gets better with:
- Spring 3.0 new features support
- Spring testing support
- Spring Web Services support
- Spring MVC extended support
- Spring integration with JSRs and languages: JSR-330, JSR-303, Groovy, etc.
- Extended placeholders and resources support
- New live templates (patterns and frameworks)
- Specific spring editor features
AspectJ and Spring Roo Support
To ease the development of Spring Roo applications, which use AspectJ inter-type declarations heavily, we’ve introduced general AspectJ support including:
- resolve, completion, navigation, usages search and renaming of inter-type declarations
- highlighting of declaration conflicts in AspectJ and Java code
- project building with AJC compiler
- running Spring Roo tests
- debugging applications that use AspectJ
Added extended support for popular libraries: RichFaces, PrimeFaces, Standard(html and core), OpenFaces, and IceFaces.
Ruby, Python, Scala and CFML Plugins
Updated versions of Ruby, Python and Scala plugins provide new advanced features for Ruby on Rails, Python/Django and Scala developers. CFML plugin is now bundled with IntelliJ IDEA.