* Actions: resize, rotate, invert, flip, watermark, shadow, rounded corners and much more!
* Drag & drop of actions
* Enable & disable actions
* Can copy folder hierarchies
* Python shell
* Error logging
* File history
* Console (can run on servers without gui)
* Desktop droplets
* Image Inspector (exif & iptc)
* Cross-platform (Linux, Windows & Mac)
Download the deb installer from here.
Open it with Gdebi by double clicking it. Ubuntu/Debian will take care of all the requirements.
Once installed, you can open Phatch from Applications > Graphics > Phatch Photo Batch Processor
Fedora user can install Phatch using following command:
yum install phatch
yum install nautilus-phatch
OpeSuSe user can install Phatch using “1-click” installer – here