|kinectsdk32.msi||20.8 MB||1.00.11||16 June 2011||English||
|kinectsdk64.msi||21.8 MB||1.00.11||16 June 2011||English||
- Kinect for Xbox 360 sensor
- Computer with a dual-core, 2.66-GHz or faster processor
- Windows 7–compatible graphics card that supports DirectX® 9.0c capabilities
- 2-GB RAM (4-GB RAM recommended)
- Windows 7 (x86 or x64)
- Visual Studio 2010 Express (or other 2010 edition)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- For additional requirements for samples, see the Readme file
To install this SDK beta:
- On this page, click Download to start the Kinect for Windows SDK beta download.
- Click Run to start Setup, and follow the instructions in the Setup Wizard.
Or, to save the download on your computer so that you can install it later, click Save.