This is the fourth release of the LibreOffice 3.4 code line.
LibreOffice 3.4.3 fixes the most-important bugs identified by users in the previous version, and can be deployed for production needs by most enterprises.
LibreOffice 3.4 contains lots of new features.
The following notes apply:
- This release is bit-for-bit identical to the 3.4.3 Release Candidate 2, so you don’t need to download or reinstall if you have that version already.
- The distribution for Windows is an international build, so you can choose the user interface language that you prefer. Help content is available via an online service, or alternatively as a separate install.
- If you run Linux, the GCJ Java variant has known issues with LibreOffice, we advise to e.g. use OpenJDK instead.
- On the wiki, there is a list with fixes in this version
There are a few issues still contained in this release, which will be addressed soon with upcoming bug fix releases (release 3.4.4 will be available early October), among them:
- Data in reports created by Report Wizard do not display all data records (fdo#37620)