Changes in FlashFXP v184.108.40.2064 @ 10/5/2011:
* Fixed file name character case conversion during a file upload, the conversion was not always being applied to the file name in some situations. (bug #565)
* The installer update used for the previous update included an unexpected change that resulted in all command line parameters being quoted.
This this change was unexpected and broke part of the uninstall process where FlashFXP prompts to remove the program data files.
* Fixed PASV mode when using a FTP proxy. FlashFXP was forcing the server IP when the FTP proxy was located on a local network.
* Fixed the behavior of select-all (ctrl+A) in the file list pane, performing a select-all will now un-select the parent directory. (Bug #571)
* Fixed local file browser slow performance issue navigating to “My computer” if it contained a disconnected or ejected disk.
* Fixed an issue where custom commands weren’t being imported when upgrading from FlashFXP v3.x.
* Changed the list socket data timeout so that its not bound by the connection timeout value, a low connection timeout could result in a lost of connection on a large directory or slow ftp server.
* Improved the file transfer action rule for “rename” to try again on rename failure then if it fails mark the file as failed.
* Fixed the sub-search feature on the server file search dialog where in some cases it would become non-functional.
* Improved the Live-Update feature, future versions will no longer prompt for a download location, the update will download to your temp folder and be deleted after updating.
* Improved performance speed and the efficiency of FTP uploads on high-speed networks.
* Fixed memory leak in key / certificate manager.
* Fixed memory leak in DNS resolver.
* Fixed a defect that prevents logging of scheduled tasks when global logging is turned off and “store logs in unique session folders” is checked.
* Fixed a defect in the path drop-down box requiring a double click to trigger the drop-down.
* Fixed a defect in the logging setting of scheduled tasks that resulted in no logging from occurring.