- Extremely fast test startup and execution time, without having to run a browser.
- Clean, readable output in the case of both passing and failing tests.
- A browser-based test runner that can simply be refreshed whenever JS is changed.
- Style and semantics that resemble Google Test for C++.
- A built-in mocking framework that requires minimal boilerplate code (e.g. no $tearDown or $verifyAll) with style and semantics based on the Google C++ Mocking Framework.
The trade-off is that since tests are run in V8 without a browser, there is no DOM available. You can still use Google JS Test for tests of DOM-manipulating code however; see “Is it for me?” for more details.
gjstest-1.0.5.tar.bz2 393 KB
Version 1.0.5 release. Major changes since 1.0.4: * Fixed a build error on some configurations of Linux (issue 7). * Added a `doAll` action.
|SHA1 Checksum:||0314b4ed97ac19be7637c3e2735a81eb4a30e66e What’s this?|