PAC Manager is a UI Application for replacement for SecureCRT/Putty/etc (linux ssh/telnet/… gui)… It provides a GUI to configure connections: users, passwords, EXPECT regular expressions, macros, etc.
PAC Manager Features
* Unique linux app to implement SecureCRT’s functionality (more or less!)
* Remote and local macros
* Remotely send commands with EXPECT regexp
* Cluster connections!! Connections on same cluster share keystrokes!!
* Proxy support
* Serial/tty connection via cu/tip/remote-tty connections!!
* Pre/post connections local executions
* Wake On LAN capabilities
* Possibility to split terminals in the same TAB!
* Quick acces to configured connections via tray menu icon
* Best linux GUI for ssh, telnet, sftp, rdesktop, vnc, cu, remote-tty, ftp, etc
* DEB, RPM & .TAR.GZ packages available!!
* FREE (GNU GPLv3)
PAC Manager Installation:
Download .deb package of pac from sourceforge.net
Then use this command to install pac in terminal:
sudo dpkg -i pac-*.deb
You need to fix the missing dependencies after install with:
sudo apt-get -f install