WinSCP is a SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.
This release back-propagates bug fixes and minor improvements from upcoming 5.0.6 beta release, including scripting exit code fix.
- Back-propagated some improvements and fixes from 5.0.6 beta release:
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0g.
- Bug fix: State of Synchronize on start of Keep remote directory up to date dialog was not preserved. 774
- Bug fix: Progress window was incorrectly placed when reloading remote file opened in an Internal editor.
- Bug fix: File was uploaded after closing an internal editor even when not changed, but reloaded. 790
- Bug fix: With FTP protocol
touchelement was not generated in XML log file.
- Bug fix: Could not handle less common formats of passive connection data response from FTP server. 793
- Bug fix: Failure exit code always reported when reading script from standard input. 794
- Bug fix: File list flickered on every focus move on Windows XP with Explorer-style selection disabled. 783
- Bug fix: Progress bar tooltip is not hidden once the progress window disappears. 796