We are happy to announce that a new BoxCryptor for Windows version is available!
Besides some smaller improvements concerning the performance when the BoxCryptor Drive is located on a remote storage (e.g. on a network or WebDAV) we also added some other features and fixed some problems:
– BoxCryptor is now able to show the original, encrypted file: If you right-click on the BoxCryptor Drive, you can choose “Show encrypted file/folder” in the context menu and a new window with the encrypted file opens
– BoxCryptor now detects if Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive is installed – this simplyfies the installation process
– New Application password: In the Advanced View Settings you can enter a password to secure the whole application
– Filename encryption can be enabled/disabled on existing BoxCryptor Folders
– BoxCryptor Drives are only available for the current user (other users on the same computer will not be able to see and access the BoxCryptor Drive anymore)
Update now here: https://www.boxcryptor.com/download/