Percona XtraBackup 1.6.7 发布，该版本主要是 bug 的修复，详细列表请看这里。
# ./xtrabackup --backup --target-dir=/backup/delta --incremental-basedir=/backup/base
Percona is glad to announce the latest stable release of Percona XtraBackup 1.6.7 on December 20th, 2012 (Downloads are available here).
This release is purely composed of bug fixes to the previous stable release of Percona XtraBackup. New users should head for Percona XtraBackup 2.0 rather than 1.6.
- xtrabackup_binary was not included in tar archive when streaming, instead it was written to the current directory. This could lead to a wrong xtrabackup binary being used when preparing backups created with the
--remote-hostoptions. Bugs fixed #723318 and #787988 (Stewart Smith).
FLUSH TABLES WITH READ LOCKwas not used when creating incremental backups, which could lead to inconsistent backups when updates to non-InnoDB tables or DDL statements on any tables occurred during the backup process. Bug fixed #771981 (Alexey Kopytov).
--safe-slave-backupwas resulting in incorrect binlog info, because in some cases innobackupex confused the response from
SHOW SLAVE STATUSwith the one from
SHOW MASTER STATUS. Bug fixed #977101 (Alexey Kopytov).
- innodb_data_file_path was not written to backup-my.cnf, this was a regression introduced in XtraBackup 1.6.5. Bug fixed#983685 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- Fixed spurious test suite failures with grep 2.10. Bug fixed #996483 (Alexey Kopytov).
- When innobackupex was running with
--apply-log, it was reading configuration from the server configuration file instead of backup-my.cnf in backup directory. Bug fixed #996493 (Sergei Glushchenko).
- innobackupex could copy files to a wrong directory when merging an incremental backup to a full one. Bug fixed #1002688(Alexey Kopytov).
- XtraBackup binary was leaking file descriptors on
--backup. This was fixed by reusing the existing file descriptor so no leak occurs. Bug fixed #713267 (Alexey Kopytov).
The full release notes and details about fixed bugs are available in the release notes.