WordPress 3.5.1 发布了，这是 3.5 的首个维护版本，修复了 37 个 bug，其中包含一些影响所有版本的安全问题修复。完整的列表请看 changelog.
On January 24, 2013, WordPress 3.5.1 was released to the public. This is a maintenance and security update.
To download WordPress 3.5.1, update automatically from the Dashboard > Updates menu in your site’s admin area or visithttp://wordpress.org/download/release-archive/.
For step-by-step instructions on installing and updating WordPress:
If you are new to WordPress, we recommend that you begin with the following:
- New To WordPress – Where to Start
- First Steps With WordPress or Upgrading WordPress Extended
- WordPress Lessons
Windows Servers Running IIS
A bug affecting Windows servers running IIS can prevent updating from WordPress 3.5 to WordPress 3.5.1. If you receive the error “Destination directory for file streaming does not exist or is not writable,” you have a few options:
- Option 1. Manually install the Hotfix plugin. Please see the Codex instructions for manual plugin installation.
- Option 2. Add the following to your `wp-config.php`. Remove it after updating to WordPress 3.5.
define( 'WP_TEMP_DIR', ABSPATH . 'wp-content/' );
If you need assistance, please try the WordPress Support Forums.
From the announcement post, this maintenance release addresses 37 bugs with version 3.5, including:
- Editor: Prevent certain HTML elements from being unexpectedly removed or modified in rare cases.
- Media: Fix a collection of minor workflow and compatibility issues in the new media manager.
- Networks: Suggest proper rewrite rules when creating a new network.
- Prevent scheduled posts from being stripped of certain HTML, such as video embeds, when they are published.
- Suppress some warnings that could occur when a plugin misused the database or user APIs.
Additionally: Version 3.5.1 fixes a few security issues:
- Server-side request forgery (SSRF) and remote port scanning via pingbacks. Fixed by the WordPress security team.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) via shortcodes and post content. Discovered by Jon Cave of the WordPress security team.
- Cross-site scripting (XSS) in the external library Plupload. Plupload 1.5.5 was released to address this issue.
A full log of the changes made for 3.5.1 can be found at http://core.trac.wordpress.org/log/branches/3.5?rev=23341&stop_rev=23167.
List of Files Revised
wp-includes/default-filters.php wp-includes/class-http.php wp-includes/post.php wp-includes/version.php wp-includes/js/tinymce/tiny_mce.js wp-includes/js/tinymce/wp-tinymce-schema.js wp-includes/js/tinymce/wp-tinymce.js.gz wp-includes/js/media-editor.js wp-includes/js/plupload/plupload.silverlight.xap wp-includes/js/plupload/plupload.html5.js wp-includes/js/plupload/changelog.txt wp-includes/js/plupload/plupload.silverlight.js wp-includes/js/plupload/plupload.flash.swf wp-includes/js/plupload/plupload.js wp-includes/js/media-views.js wp-includes/js/media-editor.min.js wp-includes/js/media-views.min.js wp-includes/comment.php wp-includes/class-wp-embed.php wp-includes/functions.php wp-includes/template.php wp-includes/user.php wp-includes/media.php wp-includes/class-wp-xmlrpc-server.php wp-includes/wp-db.php wp-includes/media-template.php wp-includes/class-wp.php wp-includes/css/editor.min.css wp-includes/css/editor.css wp-includes/script-loader.php readme.html wp-admin/network.php wp-admin/includes/image-edit.php wp-admin/includes/update-core.php wp-admin/includes/media.php wp-admin/js/post.min.js wp-admin/js/post.js wp-admin/images/sort-2x.gif wp-admin/css/wp-admin.min.css wp-admin/css/wp-admin.css wp-admin/about.php