WinSCP is a SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between a local and a remote computer. It uses Secure Shell (SSH) and supports, in addition to Secure FTP, also legacy SCP protocol.
This version upgrades OpenSSL to 1.0.1e including bug and security fixes.
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.1e.
- Not requiring the .NET assembly to exist in file. 970
- Not considering
3xxerror code an error for post-login FTP commands. 972
- Workaround for servers that do not acknowledge file transfer. 976
- Bug fix: Failure after system-wide change. 962
- Bug fix: Issuer and Subject were swapped on Certificate verification prompt. 967
- Bug fix: Traversed subfolders are incorrectly included in find results. 968
- Bug fix: Wrong color indicator on session tab when session was not switched by clicking on the tab. 974
- Bug fix: Failure when auto remote directory refresh was triggered during operation initiated by drag&drop. 975
- Bug fix: Wrong timezone offset was applied with FTP protocol. 977
- Bug fix: It was not possible to preserve timezone offset of 24 hours and greater in stored session.
- Bug fix: Wrong timestamp conversion with FTP protocol. 978
- Bug fix: Error in .NET assembly when temporary path contains exclamation mark. 980
- Bug fix: Indefinite chain of errors when XML logging fails.
Installation package (4.8 MiB; 1,132 downloads to date)
Portable executables (3.7 MiB; 191 downloads to date)
.NET assembly / COM library (0.1 MiB; 0 downloads to date)
Source code (4.3 MiB; 8 downloads to date)
[Release Notes, Checksums] [What’s New] [Release Notifications]