Openfire 是实时的基于WEB的即时消息传输平台，是原来的Jive Messenger
3.8.1 — March 3, 2013
- [OF-597] – Increase performance of fetch last pubsub item for a node
- [OF-614] – Add /usr/lib/jvm/default-java to the collection of default locations to look for a JRE
Openfire Bug Fixes
- [OF-102] – Deleting user does not clear out ofUserFlag
- [OF-415] – Group disappears from the Group Summary view after editing its details
- [OF-596] – Last published item is not loaded when leaf node is loaded into memory.
- [OF-610] – Restore shared group support for read-only GroupProviders (LDAP)
- [OF-612] – Upgrade bundled JRE to last version…
- [OF-613] – RPM build failure with
- [OF-615] – Improve Robustness of loading MUC service at startup
- [OF-616] – Can’t see newly created groups in Admin Console after the upgrade to 3.8.0
- [OF-617] – Fastpath plugin fails to build
- [OF-618] – Error in Admin console, MUC
- [OF-619] – GoJara plugin library has Java-6 code
- [OF-620] – JustMarried plugin library has Java-6 code
- [OF-621] – JustMarried plugin throws NullPointerException
- [OF-623] – PubsubPersistenceManager does not load nodes properly if the hierarchy has more than two levels.
- [OF-624] – Illegal JID when configuring a created MUC room
- [OF-627] – Update rpm bundled JRE 1.6u41
Below are links to the current releases for all projects. If you’re looking for source code or SVN access, please read thesource code access page. If you would like to test the latest (possibly unstable) code, check out the current betas. Nightly builds are also maintained for the Openfire, Smack and XIFF projects.