Python (发音:[ ‘paiθ(ə)n; (US) ‘paiθɔn ]n.蟒蛇，巨蛇 )，是一种面向对象的解释性的计算机程序设计语言，也是一种功能强大而完善的通用型语言，已经具有十多年的发展历史，成熟且稳定。Python 具有脚本语言中最丰富和强大的类库，足以支持绝大多数日常应用。
Python 2.7.4 was released on April 6, 2013. This is 2.7 series bugfix release. It includes hundreds of bugfixes over 2.7.3.
The Python 2.7 series is scheduled to be the last major version in the 2.x series before 2.x moves into an extended maintenance period. The 2.7 series contains many of the features that were first released in Python 3.1. Features introduced in Python 2.7 include
- An ordered dictionary type
- New unittest features including test skipping, new assert methods, and test discovery
- A much faster io module
- Automatic numbering of fields in the str.format() method
- Float repr improvements backported from 3.x
- Tile support for Tkinter
- A backport of the memoryview object from 3.x
- Set literals
- Set and dictionary comprehensions
- Dictionary views
- New syntax for nested with statements
- The sysconfig module
See these resources for further information:
This is a production release. Please report any bugs you encounter.
We currently support these formats for download:
- XZ compressed source tar ball (2.7.4) (sig)
- Gzipped source tar ball (2.7.4) (sig)
- Bzipped source tar ball (2.7.4) (sig)
- Windows x86 MSI Installer (2.7.4) (sig)
- Windows x86 MSI program database (2.7.4) (sig)
- Windows X86-64 MSI Installer (2.7.4)  (sig)
- Windows X86-64 program database (2.7.4)  (sig)
- Mac OS X 64-bit/32-bit x86-64/i386 Installer (2.7.4) for Mac OS X 10.6 and later  (sig). [You may need an updated Tcl/Tk install to run IDLE or use Tkinter, see note 2 for instructions.]
- Mac OS X 32-bit i386/PPC Installer (2.7.4) for Mac OS X 10.3 and later  (sig).
The source tarballs are signed with Benjamin Peterson’s key (fingerprint: 12EF 3DC3 8047 DA38 2D18 A5B9 99CD EA9D A413 5B38). The Windows installer was signed by Martin von Löwis’ public key, which has a key id of 7D9DC8D2. The Mac installers were signed with Ned Deily’s key, which has a key id of 6F5E1540. The public keys are located on the download page.
MD5 checksums and sizes of the released files:
592603cfaf4490a980e93ecb92bde44a 14489063 Python-2.7.4.tgz 62704ea0f125923208d84ff0568f7d50 12146770 Python-2.7.4.tar.bz2 86909785aa1ff13b49d87737b75b5f54 10250644 Python-2.7.4.tar.xz bb475605feffd85194902d5cc0ce62d6 18105410 python-2.7.4-pdb.zip a46a49e0f44caffd0084d032ab0447f8 17450050 python-2.7.4.amd64-pdb.zip 7c44c508a1594a8be8145d172b056b90 16625664 python-2.7.4.amd64.msi 4610171c0dbc22712d597f808dcb8d37 16232448 python-2.7.4.msi 05314675faa1aa4d1b7ec0e8b21355a0 20397182 python-2.7.4-macosx10.3.dmg bf586a6e7419bf1f222babbfe5177208 19985319 python-2.7.4-macosx10.6.dmg
|||(1, 2) The binaries for AMD64 will also work on processors that implement the Intel 64 architecture (formerly EM64T), i.e. the architecture that Microsoft calls x64, and AMD called x86-64 before calling it AMD64. They will not work on Intel Itanium Processors (formerly IA-64).|
|||(1, 2) There is important information about IDLE, Tkinter, and Tcl/Tk on Mac OS X here.|