This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added:
- VMM: fixed a potential misbehavior after restoring the A20 state from a saved state
- GUI: fixed full-screen mode mini-toolbar related regressions for different platforms and window managers (bug #13369)
- GUI: X11: fixed full-screen mode Unity panels quirk caused by mini-toolbar code changes in last release (bug #13365)
- GUI: X11: added possibility to use legacy full-screen mode as the new one can cause multi-screen issues under Unity, see the manual for more information (bug #13365)
- GUI: Mac OS X: fixed full-screen mode artifact causing black screen when 3D acceleration was enabled on 10.10 Yosemite hosts (bug #13448)
- GUI: Mac OS X: fixed regression in user-space swiping from/to VBox in full-screen mode
- GUI: Mac OS X: fixed issue with switching to VBox in full-screen mode through Alt+Tab and Mission Control
- Storage: fixed data corruption when resizing huge VHD images under certain circumstances (bug #11960)
- Storage: fixed a rare hang during startup when the BIOS enumerates the storage devices attached to the SATA controller
- Storage: follow the spec with AHCI interrupt acknowledge (bug #13474)
- Storage: fixed broken iSCSI authentication (4.3.14 regression, bugs #13386, #13435)
- NAT Network: properly parse port forwarding rules to allow UDP rules
- USB: fixed a crash on Linux hosts with older Linux kernels (bug #13400) and several other fixes
- ACPI: fixed ACPI timer anomalies (bug #12076)
- Guest Control: fixed a memory leak (bug #13434)
- Main: when removing a VM, do also remove the VBoxStartup.log file which might exist on Windows hosts (bug #13478)
- Windows hosts: fixed more startup problems on certain Windows hosts due to conflicts with anti-virus software; better error reporting (4.3.14 regression; bug #13187)
- Windows hosts: propagate the process startup information to the child process (4.3.14 regression; bug #13243)
- Mac OS X hosts: don’t force using the discrete GPU (bug #11111)
- Windows Additions: some Windows 10 tweaks
- X11 guests: fix a bug handling video driver display properties which prevented GNOME Shell on Fedora 21 from starting
- Linux hosts / guests: fixed a few remaining warnings in the kernel log if memory allocation fails (bug #11171)
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the respective license.
- VirtualBox platform packages. The binaries are released under the terms of the GPL version 2.
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Oracle VM VirtualBox Extension Pack All supported platforms
Support for USB 2.0 devices, VirtualBox RDP and PXE boot for Intel cards. See this chapter from the User Manual for an introduction to this Extension Pack. The Extension Pack binaries are released under the VirtualBox Personal Use and Evaluation License (PUEL).
Please install the extension pack with the same version as your installed version of VirtualBox!
If you are using VirtualBox 4.2.26, please download the extension pack here.
If you are using VirtualBox 4.1.34, please download the extension pack here.
If you are using VirtualBox 4.0.26, please download the extension pack here.
- VirtualBox 4.3.18 Software Developer Kit (SDK) All platforms